Aspen Club & Spa
Located inside the 77,000 square foot Aspen Club, this is the second largest Spa in Colorado, boasting 34 treatment rooms. They offer a wide assortment of luxury spa services, signature body treatments and spa packages to fulfill your needs. Groups are welcome and customized spa packages are available. Or create your own customized package and add any three spa services together to receive 10% off your total purchase.
- Swedish (50/80min) – This massage has a very light touch and is extremely relaxing. The therapist will use long strokes to help warm and soften the muscle tissue.
- Deep Tissue/Therapeutic (50/80min) – A deep tissue massage that assists in muscle spasms and trigger points as the therapist works into the deeper muscle layers.
- Aromatherapy (50/80min) – A massage combined with one of our 5 aromatherapy oils created to enhance the mood of the client. Choose from the following blends: relaxing, stress relieving, revitalizing, detoxifying and balancing. This massage is contraindicated for pregnant women.
- High Altitude (50/80min) – A swedish or therapeutic massage performed with an aromatherapy oil specially blended to ease high altitude symptoms (shortness of breath, headache, loss of sleep). Helps increase the oxygenation of the body.
- Apres Ski (50/80min) – A massage designed to alleviate aches, pains or stiffness associated with cold weather that is enhanced with warm packs for the neck, shoulders, stomach, hands and feet.
- Gentleman’s Aroma sports (50/80min) – A great deep tissue massage for men geared towards relieving the stress that can embed deep in the body.
- Ashiatsu Bar Therapy (50/80min) – barefoot massage technique using deep compression effleurage gliding over the body, providing deep relaxation and stimulation of the lymphatic system of the body.
- Couples Massage (50/80min) – The perfect romantic getaway for two and the ultimate way to reconnect and spend quality time together. This massage is performed by two therapists in the same candlelit room. All massages we offer can be booked as a couples massage.
- Hot Stone (80min) – A genuinely relaxing massage using warm basalt stones and cool marble stones to massage the body allowing increased circulation and decreased muscle aches.
- Thai Massage (80min) – Performed on a mat, the therapist will move you through a series of stretches and acupressure points to increase joint mobility and muscle flexibility.
- Shiatsu (80min) – Based on ancient Chinese medicine, Shiatsu focuses on energy channels flowing through the entire body. The therapist uses acupressure and stretching to release blockages in the body’s energy meridians to restore balance and harmony.
- Pregnancy (50/80min) – Designed to calm the nervous system and increases oxygen and nutrition to the womb. A body cushion specifically made for the expecting mother is used, providing optimal comfort.
- Lymphatic Drainage (50/80min) – The therapist will focus on specific points while mobilizing arms or legs to assist in removing toxins from the body. May help to detoxify the body and improve the immune system. A great massage for reducing bruises and swelling.
- Reflexology (25/50min) – The therapist will work acupressure points in the feet to relax the entire body.
- Craniosacral (25/50min) – Craniosacral massage uses gentle traction and pressure points on the cranium and sacrum that aide in postural realignment. Very gentle, subtle work that is great for spinal injuries, headaches and TMJ.
- Day Brightener (25min) – A massage for the person on the go or a perfect complement to one of our other relaxing services.
- Spa Aspen Custom facial (50/80min) – Let our knowledgeable estheticians create the perfect facial for your skin in our climate. This facial includes cleansing and exfoliation of the face and neck, a mask designed for your skin type, extractions if desired, a toner application and finishes with the ideal hydrating cream for the face and neck. Includes a neck, face and shoulder massage.
- Anti-aging facial (50/80min) – On the cutting edge of skin care, this facial is customized for each client to rejuvenate, revitalize, and strengthen the skin. Aromatic enzymes are used to stimulate collagen and elastin production. The result is fresh, glowing, more youthful skin.
- Gentleman’s facial (50min) – This facial will calm irritations of the skin caused by the sun, shaving and our dry climate. Includes neck, face, hand and shoulder massage.
- Oxygen treament (25min) – This treatment propels oxygen and 87 different vitamins, minerals, enzymes and amino acids into the dermal layer where skin cells are formed. This boosts the immune system and hydration levels of your skin, leaving it plump and fresh.
- Refresher facial (25min) – A mini-facial designed to tone, tighten and brighten the skin. The perfect addition to any massage or body treatment.
- Essential eye treatment – Designed to tone, firm and restore collagen around the eyes. Antioxidant cream combined with the use of the Clarisonic Opal massage- assists in increasing circulation, reducing puffiness and soothing irritated eyes.
- Body Scrubs (45min) – A full body exfoliation created to hydrate and soften your skin. Choose from chamomile, thermal mineral or sea salt. A 25 minute scrubs is available when booked in conjunction with massage services.
- Pure Wrapture (50min) – This service begins with an invigorating full body massage of Aloe Vera Gel infused with Grapefruit and Juniper oils. The core body temperature is then elevated using a FAR infrared blanket wrap. While the body is detoxifying, your therapist will provide light facial massage with cooling mists and cold compresses to help the body stay in balance. This treatment is not recommended for those who do not like to be very hot or who have metal/titanium in their body.
- Elemental Balance (80min) – This treatment incorporates an ayurvedic full body massage performed with herbal infused oils, dry brush techniques and hot packs for the back, stomach, neck, hands and feet.
- Spa Aspen Glow (110min) – This service begins with a comforting lavender and chamomile exfoliation to prepare the skin to receive the hydrating effects of our French Green Clay body mask. Nutrient rich in Algae, this mask will help detoxify and sooth your skin. Relax and rehydrate in the comfort of a steam towel wrap as the clay draws out the impurities and the lavender essential oils sooth your soul. A deeply nourishing Alba 50 minute full body massage blended with organic aloe vera, green tea and chamomile extracts completes your services.
- Thermal Mineral Kur (110min) – Detoxify the body with 100% Organic Moor mud full body mask. Relax in a steam towel wrap as the Moor mud pulls the impurities out of your body.A hydro-bath, with thermal mineral crystals from the famous Sarvar Springs in Hungary, soaks the mud and your heavy intensions away.The service is completed with a hydrating full body 50 minute massage incorporating our nourishing Alba lotion of organic chamomile, Echinacea, jojoba oil and grapeseed oils.
- Bindi herbal body therapy (110min) – A service created to strengthen you immune system and eliminate stress & anxiety.This service begins with a warm botanical full body mask. As the mask cures, your therapist will gently exfoliate your skin using a dry brush technique. Warm herbal oils are applied to the full body with special attention to problem areas during a 50 minute massage. A warm steam towel wrap completes the treatment.This service is a total body detoxification experience that provides deep cleaning to the body and leaves the skin soft, smooth, and nourished.
Waxing and tinting services available upon request
Full service salon including hair and nail treatments
Group discounts available